Dec 4, 2020
remember to rate and review our podcast!
is the Managing Partner at Dragonfly Capital. We talk about
Haseeb's learnings as an investor, Dragonfly's investments in the
East and West, Haseeb's learnings from Uniswap and what Haseeb
wishes more founders to do.
Episode You Will Learn:
1) how did
Haseeb make his way into the world of investing, his beginning
imposter syndrome and how he overcame it?
2) Dragonfly capital's strength as a global
3) How the team makes investment decisions
4) The change in investor makeup in the last few years in
5) Recent trends for the ecosystem in Asia vs the west?
6) Hypothetically, if there are two teams building exactly the
same project, and both teams have very strong backgrounds, and the
only difference is that they are targeting different markets, one
in Asia and in North America, who do you invest in?
7) Key inflection points in the crypto industry globally in
the next two years?
were his learnings from passing on Uniswap?
you can follow Joyce and The Liquid Podcast on Twitter